Terms & Conditions
eQuestion Website, our online platform for the users and/or members You to generate questions based on general and current topics, give their answers to the topics, comment freely on the topics, vote on the topics, create survey questions and share their thoughts, opinions and reviews on the topics.
This Terms and Conditions document (“Terms”) governs your use of the Website and any features and functionalities thereof, and applies to all user content, polls, poll results, poll widget, comments, discussions, survey and the Website content, whether accessed via the Website or third party websites.
These Terms may be modified and amended at any time, in our sole discretion, without any prior notice to anyone. All such modifications shall be effective upon their posting on this page. Your continued use of the Website after such modifications shall signify your implied consent to such amended Terms and Conditions. Therefore, it is important that you review these Terms by visiting this page often.
Last amended on 30 April 2016.
Third Party Links
This Website may contain links to external websites that are not controlled or owned by us. We assume no responsibility as to the content, features and functionality of such linked websites. Such websites may belong to our advertisers, affiliates, agents, partners, etc. You visit and/or deal with such linked websites at your own sole risk. By accessing any of the linked websites, you expressly release us from any liability arising out of such use.
Membership of the Website is void where prohibited. By registering for membership of this Website, you represent and warrant that –
- you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Terms and Conditions Agreement;
- you shall abide by all the terms and conditions provided for hereunder;
- you are of or above the age of 18 years;
- your use of the Website shall not violate any applicable law or regulation;
- you shall provide true, complete and accurate information about yourself as required in the Registration Form, and shall keep your account updated in case of any change;
- you shall be solely responsible for all authorized and unauthorized access to your account, and all the activity that can be traced to your account;
- you shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and secrecy about the password associated with your account on the Website;
- you shall immediately inform us in case you suspect any unauthorized access to / activity from your account.
You may terminate your membership at any time by managing your account.
By using this Website, you are hereby given a worldwide, royalty-free, limited license to:
- Use it for non-commercial purposes only;
- Use it in accordance with this Terms document;
- Use it for its intended purpose only;
- Post content published on this Website on other websites on purely non-commercial purposes and without altering and/or removing name and logo of the Website.
Note: Non-commercial purposes include, without limitation, posting on a profile page on another social networking website; posting on a personal blog, message board, discussion group, forum or chat room; etc.
This limited license can be revoked at any time in the sole discretion of the Company.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of prohibited uses of the Website. The users shall not use the Website for any of the below-mentioned purposes:
- Any illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Website, including without limitation, for vulgarity, pornography, harassing, obscenity, bullying, pedophilia, intimidating, impersonating anyone and all such actions that are not permissible under law;
- Spreading spam messages, including unsolicited mail, through the use of any feature or functionality of the Website;
- Unauthorized framing of the Website;
- Unauthorized deep linking of the Website;
- Member profiles containing commercial advertisements, affiliate links and other forms of solicitation;
Any violation of this clause may invite legal action.
This Website may contain user-submitted content as well as the content proprietary to the Company. The term “content” includes, without limitation, the text, images, photos, videos, audio, multimedia files, logos, artwork, musical work, sounds, and works of authorship or any such material.
Except for the content posted by you or as otherwise authorized by the terms and conditions contained herein, any content appearing on this Website may not be used, copied, adapted, translated, transmitted, reproduced, distributed, displayed, broadcasted, sold or licensed or otherwise used commercially, without the prior written consent of the Company.
You further agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the content therein.
In case you think that your copyright is being violated on this Website, kindly right to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall get in touch with you within 48 working hours to take remedial action.
The Company does not claim any ownership to the user-submitted content. The originator of such content continues to retain all ownership rights in user-submitted content.
By posting the user-submitted content on the Website, you hereby grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, fully-paid, royalty-free, irrevocable and sub-licensable license to use, modify, adapt, publicly perform, display, reproduce, and distribute such user-submitted content for any purpose in our sole discretion.
By posting the content, you represent and warrant that:
- you own such content or otherwise have license to post such content and the right to grant the license set forth herein;
- such content does not violate anyone’s including intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, contract rights;
- you shall be solely responsible for the payment of all royalties and any other monies owed to any person by reason of such posted content;
- such content shall not spread falsehood or misrepresentations that could damage anyone, including the Company;
- you shall be solely responsible for all such content and materials transmitted to other members of the Website, and the consequences thereof
We reserve the right to:
- Remove the user-submitted content without any notice to anyone and with or without assigning any reason to anyone and
- Remove the user-submitted content for violation of any of the terms contained herein, any applicable law, and any rights of anyone.
Disclaimers Regarding User-Submitted Content
- We do not endorse or screen or exercise any control over the user-submitted content. However, we do reserve the right to review such content at any time in our sole discretion and take appropriate remedial action in case such content is found to be in violation of these Terms, including modifying or removing infringing content;
- The user-submitted content does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of the Company.
- We do not make any express or implied warrantee as to the user-submitted content or to the accuracy and reliability of such content or any material transmitted to other members of the Website.
- We expressly disclaim any and all liability arising out of or in connection the user-submitted content.
- We shall not be responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user and/or member communications;
- We disclaim any liability arising out of any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or members or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with this Website and/or in connection with the Website;
- We shall not be held responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user and/or member of this Website;
- We disclaim any liability for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Website, attendance at a Website-sponsored event, and from any content posted on or through the Website;
- The Website is provided on an “as is and as available” basis and we disclaim any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- We cannot and do not guarantee any specific results from the use of this Website.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Website shall create any warranty not expressly stated in this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE SUCH PROVISIONS ARE RESTRICTED, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TOWARDS ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO THE WEBSITE FOR THE WEBSITE SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Website, your use of the Website, your connection to the Website, your violation of these Terms, your violation of any rights of another, or any other loss suffered by the Website on account of your direct or indirect conduct.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of this Website.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from these Terms and do not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
These Terms and their interpretation shall be governed by the relevant laws of India. You hereby agree to submit your disputes pertaining to the subject matter dealt with herein to the jurisdictional courts and applicable laws of India.